100 Chopin Plaza
Miami, Florida 33121
The InterContinental® Miami rises 34 stories over the shores of Biscayne Bay as an icon of the Downtown Miami skyline. The Hotel completed a $30M renovation which captures the pulse of the new Miami – an evolving global Arts, Culture, Culinary and Entertainment destination. Conveniently located between the Brickell Financial District and the Port of Miami, it is also steps away from the bustling Bayside Marketplace, numerous fine dining restaurants, American Airlines Arena, Adrienne Arsht Center for the Performing Arts, and Museum park, home to Pérez Art Museum, and the Patricia & Phillip Frost Art Museum of Science.
The CIO team has negotiated a discounted hotel rate of $255 per night (plus $15 resort fee per night and applicable taxes) for your stay at The InterContinental Miami. If you wish to upgrade to a Harbor View room, the rate is $275 per night. You may book your reservation by calling the hotel at 1-800-327-3005. Please be sure to reference AGENDA18 or HLH. You may also book online: http://events.cio.com/agenda18/hotel. All reservations must be made by Friday, February 16, 2018 to receive the group rate.
Services Included in Hotel Service Fee
- Premium high-speed Internet service in guestrooms
- Access to 24-Hour Fitness Center
- Access to mySpa sauna, steam, drench shower and relaxation rooms
- “No Excuses Workout” – Complimentary fitness shorts, t-shirt, socks and shoes, in case you forgot to pack yours
- Two bottles of water in-room daily
- Daily access on your personal smart device to ‘PressReader’ featuring more than 2,000 newspapers & magazines, 100+ countries and 56 languages
- Poolside, refreshments and sun care
- Turndown service on request
- Black and white copying/printing
- In-Room premium Keurig Coffee & Tea
- Luggage storage at the bell stand for day of check-in and check-out (not applicable for dedicated group storage)
Airports and Transportation
InterContinental Miami – 100 Chopin Plaza, Miami, FL 33131; Tel: 1-800-327-3005
- 15 minutes (7 miles) from Miami International Airport (MIA) at 2100 NW 42nd Ave, Miami, FL 33126
- 45 minutes (25 miles) from Ft. Lauderdale-Hollywood International Airport (FLL) at 100 Terminal Dr, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33315
The taxi fare is approximately $25 each way from MIA and $80 each way from FLL. Go Shuttle Express offers shared shuttle ride service for $23/person from FLL
The Hotel has an Alamo rental car desk in the main lobby
Valet Parking ranges from $13 for one hour to $42 for six to 24 hours
Complimentary Metro Mover and Trolleys are located directly across the street from the InterContinental
Transportation options for Downtown Miami: http://www.miamidda.com/Miami-Lifestyle/Getting-Around.aspx
Dav El is the official transportation company of the InterContinental Miami
- Delivering and exceeding – luxury, safety and duty of care
- A new fleet of 2016-2017 luxury sedans, SUV’s and specialty vehicles
- Our versatility caters to individual travelers, special events and groups
- Exclusive dedicated high-end chauffeured services
- Meet and Greet services for flights at the area airports
- Complimentary Wi-Fi, mobile phone chargers
For Dav El booking and inquiries contact:
Helen Valentine, Reservations Agent: P: 305.577.1000 (ext.4766) | Ihg@davel.com
Miami Reservations/Dispatch Office: 305.271.4900 | email@example.com
Resort Activities, Dining and Local Attractions
Dining at the InterContintal
The Hotel’s multiple food and beverage options include acclaimed Chef Richard Sandoval’s Toro Toro Restaurant & Bar, a Pan Latin steakhouse featuring small sharing plates and Latin spirits in the hotel’s interactive arts lounge, and Olé Restaurant offering a la carte and gourmet breakfast. Enjoy light bites poolside or overlooking Biscayne Bay at Bluewater Restaurant. Step inside the Toro Toro kitchen and experience exclusive dining at Table 40, the only Chef’s table in Downtown Miami. A full-service Starbucks is also located in the lobby and open until midnight 7 days a week.
Spa at the InterContinental
mySpa & Fitness Center: Adjacent to the pool deck and jogging track, mySpa is a sanctuary where travelers can recharge to feel awakened, balanced and rested. The spa features 10 treatment rooms including a couples’ suite and a hydrotherapy suite. Also included are manicure and pedicure pods as well as a retail display offering luxury products for the mind, body and soul. The full-service fitness studio caters to the health-conscious offering workout clothes, lockers and Techno gym equipment with free weights. Step outside and enjoy a weekly spinning class overlooking Biscayne Bay.
Crandon Golf at Key Biscayne
The only public 18-hole golf course on Biscayne Bay surrounded by water, mangroves and lush foliage.
A short walk from the hotel, Bayside Marketplace has numerous shops, restaurants and activity opportunities.
Midtown Shops & Brickell City Centre
A recent development in the midtown neighborhood, Midtown Shops has upscale boutiques, department stores and unique eateries. Brickell City Centre Miami’s newest shopping addition less than 1 mile from hotel
Perez Art Museum Miami (PAMM)
A modern and contemporary art museum in Downtown Miami.
Adrienne Arscht Center for Performing Arts
A mecca for all performing arts including Broadway hits, classical ballet, contemporary dance, opera and everything in between
The Patricia and Phillip Frost Museum of Science
Leading-edge science museum located in Downtown Miami and newly opened in the Spring of 2017
Experience an artistic haven full of galleries, murals and trendy shops and cafes at this unique outdoor destination featuring huge, colorful street murals by artists from around the globe
*** Please plan your travel and hotel stay through the evening of March 21 so that you can attend the Gala Awards Ceremony. ***
Please make sure your conference registration has been approved before booking your hotel reservation. Rooms are limited, so please make your reservation as soon as possible.