AGENDA is the annual business leadership conference focusing on what’s next in digital advancements to drive your business forward.
According to IDC, when it comes to implementing 3rd Platform technologies (i.e. Social, Mobile, Analytics, Cloud), a majority of organizations (67%) are still operating at a level where there are uncoordinated efforts between business and IT or they are coordinating efforts, but only just enough to keep pace with their peers. Technology executives know that they need to adopt a “digital first” strategy to transform their business. But unifying efforts to embrace the future is no easy task.
As a partner of AGENDA, you will engage closely with a highly qualified audience of strategists and decision-makers right at their “aha” moment for change. Your participation will demonstrate your thought leadership and experience supporting leading companies in their transformation journey. Join us for the profound insights, targeted networking and passionate participants, as we build the future of business.
The Future of Work
The Future of AI-Driven Business
The Future of Clouds
The Future of Info Security
And many additional topics on the minds of today’s IT leaders.
CEO | Archbright
CIO | Ascensus
VP, Service Strategy | ADP
SVP, Operation Intelligence Tools | Bank of America
CTO | Berkeley Lab
VP, Solutions Delivery | Carhartt
Global Product Director, Software | DellEMC
VP, Infrastructure Services & Operations | EBSCO
SVP, Enterprise Data & Technology Solutions | Ginnie Mae
IT Director, Digital Client Care | IBM
VP | Leidos
CIO | NASA Jet Propulsion Laboratory
CIO | Paragon Films
Sr. Data Architect | PayPal
VP/CIO | Power Design
CIO | Rent-A-Center
CIO | SAIC
CIO | Simple Tire
SVP/CIO | Universal Parks & Resorts
CIO | University of California San Diego
And 300+ more leading IT professionals.
AGENDA20 Partnership Benefits Include:
- Exposure: Key positioning for your brand, technology and services to influential business & technology leaders
- Access: Direct access to the industry’s top decision-makers and investors
- New Lead Generation: Connect directly to potential new clients and partners
- Client Relationship Building: Meet, entertain and connect with existing and prospective customers
- Discovery: Gain insight on the latest trends, toughest challenges and top priorities
- Networking: Build industry partnerships and network with the best and brightest in the industry