Two packages, tailored just for you. Check out the ALL NEW AGENDA18 Experience Pass below and take full advantage of your time at the Conference and The InterContinental.
Already registered? To upgrade to the Experience Pass, please email firstname.lastname@example.org. (additional fee will apply)
$695Pricing expires March 1
- Access to over 25 expertly crafted thought-leadership presentations, CIO panel discussions, keynotes, sessions, and interactive meetings.
- Admittance to the Digital Edge 50 and Ones to Watch Gala Celebration Dinner and Awards Ceremony.
- First hand look at the latest technology from today's leading solution providers.
- Access to posted presentations after the event.
- Ability to explore our live attendee directory and network with 300+ senior IT leaders from across the nation onsite with you.
- Daily breakfast, lunch, dessert receptions, snacks and beverages.
- Participation in Welcome Reception.
- Complimentary WiFi for the duration of the conference.
- Access to the conference mobile app for better networking, easy access to conference materials, and social media.
$1,599Limited quantity available
- Includes everything in the General Admission package, plus:
- 1 companion gala ticket (includes access to the AGENDA18 gala dinner and awards ceremony).
- 1 General Admission pass for a qualified* colleague.
- Preferred seating in general session with access to power, for laptops and mobile phone charging.
- 2 complimentary drinks at Bluewater Cafe - The InterContinental's rooftop pool bar.
- $50 gift card to Toro Toro restaurant, located within The InterContinental Miami.
- Gift bag with AGENDA18 memorabilia.
- Gift basket full of assorted snacks delivered to your room.
- Beach towel souvenir for your pool and beach fun.
* Qualification Criteria
Our audience consistently rates peer-to-peer networking opportunities as one of the top reasons they attend IDG Enterprise events. Therefore, all attendees must be senior level executives (i.e., CIOs, CSOs, CISOs, VPs, Directors, Managers, etc.) or their equivalent; involved in the purchase, evaluation or recommendation of IT or security products/services; and/or responsible for security policy within their organizations.
Not qualified to attend are analysts, venture capitalists, sales, marketing or consulting staff from non-sponsoring vendor companies. Opportunities for IT executives representing high tech vendors or high tech consulting firms to participate must align with the overall audience and event experience, as well as the goals of participating sponsors. IDG reserves the right to limit the number of such participants per company and as part of the event overall. All participants are subject to IDG approval.
Additional criteria for qualification are available upon request. We thank you for your understanding as we maintain the quality of this audience.